Friday, June 09, 2006

New Cell Phone - Qtek 8500 / Dopod S300

I also have a personal hobby obsession with cell phones. From time to time, I'll post a quick piece about something cool I've found, or a new phone that I think more people should know about.

Well, I just got a new phone, the Qtek 8500 (Details). Let me just say, this phone is AWESOME! It is about the size of a RAZR (Details), but it runs Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone. This OS lets me get my email in real time, like a blackberry, keeps my calendar and contacts sync'd with my Outlook, and with a 1GB memory card makes a very convenient MP3 player. I'll be posting a mini-review a little later.

Here is a quick history of my phones, for a frame of reference:

  • I-Mate KJAM (Details)
  • I-Mate JASJAR (Details)
  • Motorola RAZR (Details)
  • I-Mate SP3 (Details)
    I've had a bunch of other phones, but they are older at this point and not much fun to talk about

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: