Friday, June 16, 2006

Howard Stern is Streaming on Sirius

Launch the Sirius Player Here: Link

Sorry for the miscellaneous blog entry, but I'm a huge Sirius Satellite Radio fan. As of today, Sirius's largest personality, Howard Stern, has both of his channels streaming through the website. This will be the next big boon for increasing Sirius subscriptions. I'll admit I'm not even that big of a Howard fan, I just think it is great for my stock investment and the company's health in general.

Congratulations Sirius for the content upgrade. Now, can we the rest of the original programming channels to stream?

Link at the bottom too: Link

Technorati : , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not streaming yet.

Anonymous said...

What the ... refreshed my player and there it was. Beta streaming! HEY NOW!